Join us for a trip where you get to play both on land and water in one exciting day. Take your pick of vessel - SUP, kayak, canoe and paddle the beautiful waters of Haledon Reservoir.
After a delicious & healthy outdoor lunch we'll do an easy 3 mile hike to the top of nearby High Mountain Reserve Park.
- 8:30am - Depart Hoboken,NJ
- 2 Hour Group Paddling
- Lunch Time Picnic
- Guided Hike to High Mountain Reserve
- Hike Difficulty - Easy 3 miles
- 6:00PM - Return to Hoboken
Registration includes everything you need for a fun day:
- Roundtrip transportation from Hoboken, NJ
- 2 hours paddling time - choice of SUP, Kayak, Canoe
- Picnic lunch
- Guided hike
1 Adventurer - $117
2 Adventurers - $197
Shuttle Pick-up / Drop-off:
Hoboken Train Station
1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ
Franklin Lakes Nature Preserve
Franklin Lakes, NJ
A peaceful 120-acre nature preserve surrounding the Haledon Reservoir known for fishing, hiking & birdwatching.