Join us to experience a day of outdoor beauty with a new group of friends.
We'll be enjoying the stunning panoramas, distant NYC skyline views, waterfalls and other highlights of the Carris Hill Loop in Norvin State Park.
Today you'll tackle about 6 miles and 1,000ft of elevation gain of moderately difficult terrain.
Afterwards, we celebrate with hand-picked flights of craft beers from NJ Beer Co and of course...a team lunch.
- 8:30AM Hoboken Pickup Departure
- Guided Hike of Norvin State Park
- Custom Flight Tasting @ NJ Beer Company
- Lunch at the Brewery
- Brewery Tour
- 6:30PM Arrive Back in Hoboken
Registration includes everything you need for the day:
- Round Trip Transportation From Hoboken
- Guided hike of Norvin State Park
- Custom beer flight tasting
- Brewery tour
One Hiker - $77
Two Hikers - $142
Shuttle Pick-up / Drop-off:
Hoboken Train Station
1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ
Norvin State Park
Ringwood, NJ 07456